Welcome to Our Kids Ministry
We are called and committed to do this through reaching your child with God’s love, in an environment where your child has an opportunity to develop a strong relationship with Jesus, and teaching them to walk with Him so they may develop a heart like his.
Check our manual for detailed information on how we protect children and operate as a children's ministry.
Kids' Sunday School Classes
Sundays at 9:30 AM
Our kids’ Sunday School classes use Lifeway for Kids curriculum. We currently have nursery up through age 3, a Pre-K & Kindergarten class, and an elementary class. Please email us for more information.
Wednesdays at 6:00 PM
Awana is a Bible memorization club for children aged preschool through 6th grade. In addition to enjoying games and fellowship, clubbers will also work through handbooks designed to help them memorize Scripture, learn Bible doctrine, and take advantage of discipleship opportunities through service and prayer.
We have Awana each Wednesday night (September-May) from 6:00 pm until 7:30 pm.
- Child Tag/Label – Printed or given to the child at check-in. May be permanent or printed on demand (see below)
- Security tag – Retained by the parents/guardians for secure pick-up at check out
- Trusted person – A person the parent/guardian designates to pick up their child/children. The parent/guardian at check-in is automatically added as a trusted person.
All attendees must check in at a check-in station.
- Visitors will receive a label printed at check in.
- The accompanying parent/guardian security tag (permanent for members, printed with child’s tag for visitors) must be retained for pick-up.
- Labels or tags should be affixed to the child’s back.
- Parents/guardians must retain the security tag for secure pick-up.
- Volunteers should only release children to a parent/guardian when presented with the security tag. A trusted person must be on the list approved by the parent/guardian and present the security tag.
- In the event of a missing security tag, the parent, guardian, or trusted person may present a photo ID.
- Volunteers should record each pick up on the check-out system, including the name of the person who picked the child/children up.
- All tags/labels should be removed at check-out. Permanent tags will be left at designated areas. Temporary labels may be discarded.
All Volunteers are thoroughly background checked by Ministry Safe.
The desire of our Children's Ministry is to prayerfully support parents in their responsibility.